English Courses ManchesterLearn English in Manchester
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
Intuition Languages is an award-winning English language training provider committed to improving your English language skills and making sure you get the most out of your English course in Manchester, whether you want to gain entry to a UK university, pass English examination, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or enhance your careers opportunities, or simply enjoy your time visiting Manchester.
Why learn English in Manchester?
Why should you study English in Manchester? Well, its simple! Manchester is one of the biggest city in United Kingdom and home to one of the world’s most popular football clubs and some of its most beloved music bands. Our students love Manchester because it is a buzzing city where it always feels as if something exciting is just about to happen.
We offer a range of English language courses in Manchester suitable for all ages and abilities. You can learn English for your career, for educational and academic purposes, or just for fun.
Let us match you with an experienced, professional English tutor in Manchester who has a personal background in the same field as you as this ensures our English course is tailored to the precise career goals you wish to achieve.
Top 5 reasons to study English in Manchester
- Manchester is the UK’s second biggest city it is the birthplace of the industrial revolution, boasting the first water canal and railway station, it has a rich history in architecture, science, politics, and arts.
- A major north-western city with a vast industrial heritage, it was once a textile powerhouse, and fragments of this can be seen in the still-existing 18th century canal system, as well as the interactive Museum of Science & Industry.
- Manchester is full of shops, museums, galleries and hotels whilst the surrounding area hosts quaint market towns like Chester and Buxton with traditional markets and pubs and stunning scenery.
- In the 1990’s Manchester became famous fo ruits music and bands like New Order, Stone Roses and Oasis. It is also a University city; the University of Manchester is ranked 29th in the world.
- But it’s probably most famous for its football clubs, including Old Trafford, home to Manchester United! However, as the author of this website is a Manchester City fan, please just look at the Premier league table to see who is currently the best!