Learn Englishin Australia
- AWARD-WINNINGBEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN ENGLAND
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCEDOVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ACCREDITED BY BRITISH COUNCILFOR TEACHING ENGLISH IN THE UK
Sydney is possibly one of the most beautifully set cities in the world. It is the starting point for a unique adventure across the continent.
Start your adventure with a homestay language course in Sydney.
Things to see and do
Ever wanted to see a kangaroo? In Sydney you can get close to nature whether that's at a wildlife park (think koalas you can cuddle!), in the beautiful Blue Mountains National Park or at World Heritage listed beach - Bondi Beach! More intrested in cultural activities? Go and spend a day at the Sydney Opera House, visit one of the museums and go to the theatre. There is something for everyone!
Read more at https://www.australia.com/
There’s always something going on in Sydney, but these are just a few of our favourite things:
- Visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera house
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens
Getting there and away
All the major airlines of the world fly to Sydney:
- Sydney Airport