Who are we?
At InTuition Languages, we design and deliver bespoke language training solutions, driving students to achieve their learning goals in the fastest and most efficient way.
Our programmes are delivered by a network of highly qualified and experienced tutors in eighteen countries around the world, as well as online.
We are accredited by the British Council for the delivery of English courses in the UK.
Our vision is to develop our organisation into a world-leading provider of bespoke training solutions.
- We go the extra mile
- We are proud of what we do
- We take responsibility
The Account Manager position
Our Account Managers lead in delivering language training solutions for clients in their designated markets. They have a 360-degree responsibility for the ‘placement’ process – the matching of individual students with selected tutors – and ensure that all students’ academic, social and personal requirements are met or exceeded in each case. Account Managers qualify and convert sales leads, engage with suitable tutors, and solve all issues that arise along the way. This involves developing highly efficient and productive working relationships with a very broad range of internal and external stakeholders: our network of hundreds of tutors, along with individual students and their appointed overseas agents. As part of the head office team, Account Managers also play a key role in course administration, making sure that on-course students are achieving their goals and are 100% satisfied with all elements of their InTuition experience.
This vacancy is for a full-time position, based in Darlington town centre, with a hybrid work structure (three days WFH, two days office-based each week).
Who are you?
- Highly efficient and well organised, you are an expert in task prioritisation and managing a diverse workload with overlapping deadlines.
- A natural consensus-builder, you are an excellent communicator and listener.
- You take pride in your work and take ownership for your successes and failures.
- You look for ways to excite and ‘wow’ clients and other stakeholders, exceeding their expectations.
- You are self-motivated and passionate about education and language learning.
- You actively work to ensure that your work is compliant with our internal standards, and the standards of our external accrediting bodies.
- You embody our values and share our vision for the future development of the organisation.
- You have the right to work in the UK.
You might have:
- Education to a bachelor’s degree standard, or higher.
- A background in ELT / EFL, or education in general.
- Experience working with a network of international stakeholders.
- Sales or recruitment experience.
- Capability in a foreign language.
- Experience in working with the Salesforce CRM system.
- However, our Account Managers are from all backgrounds – our priority is not what you have done in the past, but what we are able to achieve together.
What we offer:
- A starting salary of £26,000.
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Agile working (flexible daily work schedule).
- Hybrid office / work from home structure.
- Opportunity for international travel.
- Active support with training and career development.
How to apply
Send a full CV plus covering letter, outlining how you meet the criteria highlighted above, to the CEO, Simon Thorley, at firstname.lastname@example.org.