Family CoursesLearn a language together
- 30 Years of ExperienceTens of thousands of bespoke language courses successfully designed and delivered
- InCover™ IncludedComprehensive protection for hosts and students. Always included and always free.
- Fully Accredited CoursesFor assured quality and peace of mind
The flexibility of living in with a homestay family and having lessons means that you can divide up your lessons between a whole family. Some family members can study and others not - it is entirely flexible.
Who is it for?
Lots of families want to combine a holiday with a language course. Sometimes children are just too young to attend a language course on their own, so why not come with them and take some lessons as well. Would you like to do a language course, experience other cultures and have a great time as a family?
- A whole family can enjoy a language holiday
- You decide who in your family has lessons and who doesn’t
- Enjoy self-catering or half board options to give you more time to be “on holiday” with your family
The lesson time is divided up between the family members who want to attend classes. We usually pair up so we provided a two to one class, but that depends on the language level of each family member. Once we know who wants to take classes we design a course to their needs.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Diary writing & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & Family Time!|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your family: visit to the coast||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your family||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your family: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your family: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- First day level assessment
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
Study a language where it's spoken
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
English courses in:
Malta, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Netherlands...