Learn and maximise your English skills at a pace that works for you via our tailored two-to-One English Course for you and a partner.
- 30 Years of ExperienceTens of thousands of bespoke language courses successfully designed and delivered
- InCover™ IncludedComprehensive protection for hosts and students. Always included and always free.
- Fully Accredited CoursesFor assured quality and peace of mind
ENGLISH FOR ADULTS
English Course for Adults
Bring a friend, a partner, a sibling or whoever you would like and study together! Make rapid progress towards fluency with a tailored English course, aimed at your level, and delivered to your needs. Share the experience of doing a Homestay Course with someone who has the same level of English and improve your language skills. Progress is monitored from day one to ensure that you are on the right track to improve your fluency, confidence and accuracy.
Who is it for?
Two-to-one is ideal for anyone who would like to share the experience. Study together with someone who has the same level of English as you and improve your language skills. Our students are motivated to learn English and want to concentrate on improving their fluency quickly. As we immerse you in the English language you will be able to practice your English out of the class, relaxing over meal times, chatting in the evening and when meeting people on afternoon excursions. You will be our guest but also treated like a family member.
- Choose between 3, 4, 5 or 6 one-to-one (60 minute) lessons per day
- 20% dicount on the one-to-one price per person
- Outside formal lessons, social excursions and activities help to broaden your experiences so you are living, learning English.
- Two accompanied excursions per week
- Maximise progress in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere
- Choose your starting dates – every Sunday, all year round
Using InTuition’s unique Language Level Profiler, each Host Tutor assesses students’ language ability across 7 different areas:
Your Personal Study Plan is built around this assessment, with the Host Tutor selecting materials from our extensive one-to-one resources library to create a 100% personalised course.
You will be busy all week, immersed in the culture, learning, practicing your language in context and meeting friends and family.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Create Personal Study Plan. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Diary writing & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the coast||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to a local castle||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
English Course for Adults include:
- Pre-Course Planner and Student Portal Access
- Diagnostic assessment with the InTuition Languages Level Profiler on the first day of your course
- Personalised study materials, selected by the host tutor for each course. Includes a course book for the student to keep at the end of the course
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Certificate of Attendance
- 24-hour student helpline
Study a language where it's spoken
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
English courses in:
Malta, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Netherlands...