English for Commercial LawProfessional English Specialisations
Law is a booming global business. Improve your English language and fluency skills
- 30 Years of ExperienceTens of thousands of bespoke language courses successfully designed and delivered
- InCover™ IncludedComprehensive protection for hosts and students. Always included and always free.
- Fully Accredited CoursesFor assured quality and peace of mind
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS
English for Commercial Law
Law is a booming global business, particularly corporate law. We have several trainers registered with us who have first hand legal experience and who hold a degree in Law.
Also we can run courses in English through the medium of the English Legal System, involving trips to the law courts when in session.
We use materials which can help the trainee cover the key areas for gaining competence in speaking English in this area of speciality.
Who is it for?
Designed for business and Professionals to improve both industry and Business English language skills.
- Select the intensity of your course
- Minimum 1 week. Available to start every week of the year
- Focus on language skills you need to improve your effectiveness
- We can organise a ‘Weekend Intensive' upon request
This legal English course focuses on developing your English skills in a legal context. Areas of focus include:
• Legal vocabulary – relating to contracts and commercial law
• Communication skills – Telephoning, Discussions, Negotiations, Conflicts, Dealing with difficult situations
• Spoken fluency – Case studies, Legal process, Negotiations
• To develop confidence when making presentations
• Visits to the Civil Courts when in session
• Word Stream legal English online course
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Practise communication skills||Case Studies. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & Legal vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the Old Bailey||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the Royal Courts of Justice||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: walk through the Inns of Court||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- First day level assessment
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
Study a language where it's spoken
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
English courses in:
Malta, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Netherlands...