Professional & Business Language Courses
- 30 Years of ExperienceTens of thousands of bespoke language courses successfully designed and delivered
- InCover™ IncludedComprehensive protection for hosts and students. Always included and always free.
- Fully Accredited CoursesFor assured quality and peace of mind
Business and Professional Language
Each course focuses on the specific needs of the student, emphasising the development of practical skills for usage in an international language environment.
The emphasis is on spoken language, using authentic and up-to-date published materials, which are provided on a personalised basis for each student.
Your tutor will designs your bespoke study plan with you to meet your level and your goals.
Who is it for?
Our Professional courses are ideal for clients who need to build their confidence in using a foreign language for any aspect of their professional work.
We cover a range of specialist areas across multiple industry sectors, as well as expertise and communication skills: transport, manufacturing, oil and gas, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, mining, retail and energy companies. We also cover disciplines like purchasing, quality control, and technical support.
- The language of your professional field: HR, management, legal, marketing, sales or any other specialist area
- Situational meetings and negotiations, communication skills and inter-cultural understanding
- Making presentations, meetings and discussions; advocacy
- Outside formal lessons, social excursions and activities help to broaden your experiences so you are living, learning the language
- Two accompanied excursions per week
- Choose your starting dates – every Sunday, all year round
Host tutors select materials from our extensive one-to-one resources library to create a 100% personalised course.
You will be busy all week, immersed in the culture, learning, practising your language in context and meeting friends and family.
Afternoon: Arrival and settling in
Evening: Dinner and meeting the family
Morning: Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review.
Afternoon: Discover the local area
Evening: Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation
Morning: Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus
Afternoon: Diary writing & punctuation.
Evening: Free time in the local areaDinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub
Morning: Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving writing skills
Afternoon: Excursion with your tutor: visit to the coast
Evening: Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation
Morning: Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers
Afternoon: Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area
Evening: Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing
Morning: Grammar & vocabulary review. Improving listening skills
Afternoon: Excursion with your tutor: visit to a local castle
Evening: Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk
Morning: Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping
Afternoon: Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping
All immersion courses include:
- Pre-Course Planner and Student Portal Access
- Diagnostic assessment with the InTuition Languages Level Profiler on the first day of your course
- Personalised study materials, selected by the host tutor for each course. Includes a course book for the student to keep at the end of the course
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Certificate of Attendance
- 24-hour student helpline
Study a language where it's spoken
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
English courses in:
Malta, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Netherlands...