English for AccountancyProfessional English Specialisations
- 30 Years of ExperienceTens of thousands of bespoke language courses successfully designed and delivered
- InCover™ IncludedComprehensive protection for hosts and students. Always included and always free.
- Fully Accredited CoursesFor assured quality and peace of mind
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS
English for Accountancy
This intensive course is suitable for managers involved in all aspects of Banking, Accountancy and Finance Services and prepares trainees’ English for these specialist fields.
Who is it for?
Middle and senior executives involved in finance and accountancy. Many of our clients come from the International Banking sector as well as finance managers working in internationally, who need to improve their fluency and confidence in English in their workplace.
- Focus on the skills area you need most: presentations, meetings, negotiation
- Choose an intensive 1 week with 30 hours of One to One, whenever you prefer
- We can organise a ‘Weekend Intensive' upon request
• To communicate effectively in meetings
• To widen vocabulary range within chosen field
• To develop confidence when discussing financial problems and understanding figures and statistics.
Choice of study topics includes: the EU, the Euro, Insurance, Taxation, Financial Instruments and Stock Markets.
|Sunday||Arrival||Arrival and settling in||Dinner and meeting the family|
|Monday||Needs analysis & course design. Grammar review||Discover the local area||Traditional fish and chips supper. Presentation preparation|
|Tuesday||Presentation delivery. Pronunciation & fluency focus||Setting up an agenda & punctuation. Free time in the local area||Dinner & relax with family. Visit to the local pub|
|Wednesday||Grammar & financial vocabulary review. Improving writing skills||Excursion with your tutor: do a walking tour||Dinner & relax with the family. Presentation preparation|
|Thursday||Presentation delivery. Focus on discourse markers||Focus on grammar & accuracy. Free time in the local area||Dinner & film night with the family. Diary writing|
|Friday||Grammar & financial vocabulary review. Improving listening skills||Excursion with your tutor: visit to the British Museum||Dinner & relax with the family. Evening walk|
|Saturday||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Excursion with your tutor: city visit & shopping||Dinner & relax with the family. Diary writing|
All courses include:
- First day level assessment
- Personalised study materials
- End of Course Report with recommendations for future study
- Personalised social activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Student web Portal
- Free transfers from the local station
- Free Wifi
- 24-hour student helpline
Study a language where it's spoken
Choose to learn English in a teacher's home in a city like London, Edinburgh, Dublin or New York, or in the beautiful English countryside.
English courses in:
Malta, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Netherlands...